So, you got yourself an interview, congratulations! To shine during the interview and land that job offer it is important to prepare beforehand. Review these helpful pre-interview tips to help you go into that interview feeling confident.
3. Anticipate the Interviewer’s Concerns and Reservations and Be Prepared To Counter Concerns
4. Line Up Your Questions For The Interviewer
In most interviews, the interviewer will ask if you have any questions. Answering yes and asking intelligent questions will show that you have done your homework. Ask questions that will help you determine whether this company is a good fit for your career goals and life. Some examples may include:
5. Bring the Necessary Documents
2. A list of references. Make sure to include each person’s title, company and contact information.
3. Relevant work samples such as writings or designs.
6. Social Media Accounts
According to an article in Forbes, 91% of employers search your social media for any red flags.
7. Mock Interview
Consider doing a practice interview with a family member or friend or even in front of the mirror. Better yet, video your interview – you’ll be surprised at what you see! The more you practice, the more convincing and polished you will be during the interview
There are a great number of ways to prepare for a job interview. By following this advice, you will be better prepared and more confident for your interview. For more tips and helpful articles please visit our resource center here.