Like you, we’ve been closely monitoring the news and government updates related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
It’s important that businesses of all sizes and sectors continue to monitor the situation and are as prepared as possible to protect the health of their workers and the community.
Artizen Staffing has created a list of resources – links to official government and health authority sites – to help you access the most up to date information:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) interim guidance for businesses and employers:
CDC – What You Should Know About COVID-19:
CDC – Travel Health Notices:
The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development has compiled helpful information for employers and employees:
California Department of Public Health:
County of Sonoma DHS – Information About 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
We are asking all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of communicable diseases in the workplace. Employees are reminded of the following:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms, and ideally minimize your public exposure. For example, avoid public places, public transportation, and stay six feet away from others when possible.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid shaking hands as a means of greeting.
Please check in with your managers and ask about any steps the company you are working with may be taking to help prevent contagion. If hand sanitizers, cleaning sprays, or wipes are provided in your location, please be sure to use them.
Artizen Staffing is still available to help you find talent or find your next career opportunity. To be proactive we are scheduling web enabled video meetings rather than requiring in person meetings whenever possible. Our first priority is our clients and candidates overall health and well being.